A unique woody blend with floral and spicy hints. Featuring cedarwood, sandalwood, clove, and cinnamon, layered with rosewood, jasmine, and lily of the valley and finished with fresh hay, malt, and vanilla.
Made from purely natural products for your good health and comfort, these are a great gift idea for your loved ones, giving them something to look forward to after a particularly draining day!
- Top Notes: Orange peel, Fir needle
- Middle Notes: Clove, Cinnamon, Fresh Hay, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Malt, Vanilla
- Australian Made and Hand-poured in Adelaide, SA
- Candle Size: 100g & 150g
- Burn Time: approx. 16 & 25 hrs
- Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten-Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
Candle Care & Safety
- For a uniform burn, burn for at least 2 hours per light. This also helps to imprint the candle’s memory for future burns.
- To prevent excessive smoking and rapid burning, trim your wick to about 1⁄4 inch for a gentle burn.
- Always allow the candle to cool off before relighting or cutting the wick’s end.
- Trim regularly to prevent the ‘mushrooming’ effect on your wick.
- Store your candles properly, away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent discolouration and loss of scent.
- Wash soy candles in cool water and air-dry prior to use while maintaining a clean burn pool.
- To avoid excessive flames, never exceed 4 hours when burning your candle.
- In the event of an uneven burn, manipulate the wick towards the centre or whichever side needs more burning.
- Clean all debris regularly with a damp cloth to reduce smoking.
- Product may differ in appearance from the photos as they are hand-poured. This does not affect the candle scent or burn.