Vanilla beans and Tonka beans with a touch of butter and nuts. A warm and rich aroma that fills the senses with sweet and buttery notes.
Made from purely natural products for your good health and comfort, these are a great gift idea for your loved ones, giving them something to look forward to after a particularly draining day!
- Top Notes: Lemon Peel, Mandarin
- Middle Buttermilk, Tonka Bean
- Base Notes: Vanilla Bean, Musk
- Australian Made and Hand-poured in Adelaide, SA
- Candle Size: 100g & 150g
- Burn Time: approx. 16 & 25 hrs
- Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten-Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
Candle Care & Safety
- For a uniform burn, burn for at least 2 hours per light. This also helps to imprint the candle’s memory for future burns.
- To prevent excessive smoking and rapid burning, trim your wick to about 1⁄4 inch for a gentle burn.
- Always allow the candle to cool off before relighting or cutting the wick’s end.
- Trim regularly to prevent the ‘mushrooming’ effect on your wick.
- Store your candles properly, away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent discolouration and loss of scent.
- Wash soy candles in cool water and air-dry prior to use while maintaining a clean burn pool.
- To avoid excessive flames, never exceed 4 hours when burning your candle.
- In the event of an uneven burn, manipulate the wick towards the centre or whichever side needs more burning.
- Clean all debris regularly with a damp cloth to reduce smoking.
- Product may differ in appearance from the photos as they are hand-poured. This does not affect the candle scent or burn.